Acer Aspire A715-72G fingerprintscanner causes sleepmode to take a long time to go to sleep

Options
Jscherp
Jscherp Member Posts: 12 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Got a brandnew Aspire. When I want the laptop to go to sleep it takes about 63 seconds to go to sleep. Devicemanager shows no problems. Latest version Windows 10 (1809) installed, all drivers updated.
When I stop fingerprintscanner in devicemanager, going to sleep takes about 2 seconds!
Deleted fp-scanner and also deleted drivers. Restarted latop, same problem!
Anyone any suggestions?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,575 Trailblazer
    Options
    Uninstall any non-Microsoft antivirus software. Also uncheck fast startup to disable fast boot in Control Panel power button settings. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Jscherp
    Options
    did not solve the problem
  • JackE
    Options
    Did you shutdown and cold boot yet? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,755 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Have you tried upgrading the drivers too?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Options
    Whoops. Beat me to it. :) Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Jscherp
    Options
    removed Fsecure virus, disabled fast boot, cold restart.
    Problem stays the same: sleepmode with fingerprint enabled 63 seconds, sleepmode with fingerprint enabled 2 seconds. Driver updated to latest driver from Acer website
  • Jscherp
    Options
    Problem has been forwarded to Acer Investigations Team
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you copy the fingerprint idhardware?
    Resultado de imagem para idhardware
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jscherp
    Options
    USB\VID_04F3&PID_0C03&REV_0143
    USB\VID_04F3&PID_0C03

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Also try upgrading your drivers with this program: https://driverpack.io/fr

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jscherp
    Options
    this driver solved the sleeping time problem (no 3 seconds) but now I can't wakeup the laptop with my fingerprint (Not recognized).
    I will wait untill Acer Investigations Team response.
    But thanks for your suggestions 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Did you restart the notebook after installing the driver?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jscherp
    Options
    Yep. Logging in from startup with fingerprint works but logging in with fingerprint from sleepmode does not recognize fingerprint.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Right! Try updating the notebook drivers with the driverpack and see if it solves the problem: http://download.drp.su/17-online/DriverPack-17-Online_1991222665.1544923988.exe

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jscherp
    Options
    this website is regarded as malicious. Blocked by my virusscanner
  • JackE
    Options
    Jscherp>>>Blocked by my virusscanner >>>

Which scanner?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Jscherp
    Options
    F-secure from Ziggo ISP
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! This site is not malicious, you can disable your antivirus! I'm testing myself now! It will open a page like this to update the drivers:

Then just download the fingerprint driver and disable the cleaning programs that it asks you to install on the left side! No viruses or trojans in this program, because if I had, I would never make this link available!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer