How to disassemble Swift 5 screen?

OAH
OAH Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,

I have a broken screen for my Swift 5 SF514-51-54T8.
I want to replace it, but I stuck on this stage:

I'm not able to take the screen out and don't see any screws holding the screen!

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Please, verify this images:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• see if these pictures help you:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • OAH
    see if these pictures help you:

Thanks for your response. With this figures I will be able to seperate the screen part from the motherboard part. But I want to take out the broken LCD screen from the plastic cover. It seems it stuck on it. I don't know how to remove it.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Please, verify this images:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• OAH
    Thanks for your help
  • Inform if the procedure worked!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• OAH
    Yes, now I'mable to remove the old screen and replace it with the new one.
  • Great my friend =)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer