Is RX 560x and RX 560 both are same for AN515-42 !?

AbhiDJ
AbhiDJ Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello guys, I have Acee nitro 5( Ryzen 5 and RX560X ) and I also have driver easy pro app to update my drivers  but while updating graphics driver that is RX560X it is showing that :- Downloading drivers for RX 560. I got confused so I stopped updating. Please clear my doubt. What should I do ?

Answers

• Despite these programs, most often download the correct driver, sometimes they can download a wrong driver! To check for updates, go to this site and choose the option "Auto-Detect and Install Radeon ™ Graphics Drivers for Windows®": https://www.amd.com/en/support
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    The problem is that that AMD doesn't provide drives for laptops. You can download the latest driver available from Acer.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/drivers
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    RX560x and RX560 seem to be identical, so maybe a driver for RX560 will work on RX560X. You can install the driver and if it doesn't work uninstall it with DDU and install the one available from Acer.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!