Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Latest Predator Quartermaster and Cestus 320 (predator 500)

M003TM003T Posts: 2Member New User
edited February 11 in Gaming Accessories
Hi, I have got a predator 500 laptop that came with the cestus 320 mouse. My mouse was not recognized by the software so I could not change sensitivity etc ... So I sent it to support that after a month of wait sent it back to me. They did nothing but update the quartermaster software on the website that know recognizes the mouse. I was fine for two weeks but now I want to make custom modes to map the buttons on the mouse depending on the game I play. The problem is I can't select a game file in quartermaster with the latest version, it is greyed out and I don't know why. Thanks in advance for your help :)

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online139

AdiPlayZ
AdiPlayZ
FabricioVilca
FabricioVilca
Lost_d
Lost_d
rapidspitfire7
rapidspitfire7
+135 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Member Highlight

We would like to feature andylb as a outstanding member in the Acer Community. With his dedication and support efforts, andylb has become a Valued Contributor . On behalf of the Acer Community team and all our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1259

Total Points:3142

Total Accepted Answers: 162

andylb Overclocked Contributor
Good Design Aware 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.