Which Acer laptop is best suited for graphic design, visual design, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop?

JourneyManDesigns
JourneyManDesigns Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Which Acer laptop is best suited for graphic design, visual design, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop? Thru my own search I think the Aspire 5 laptop - A517-51-82HA may be best, but I'm not sure. This is my first purchase of an Aspire computer & I want to be 100% certain I purchase the correct laptop for graphic design. I can be reached at ***********

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

Best Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon JourneyManDesigns !

My wife is Graphic Designer and works with the entire Adobe Cloud suite complete.
    To have good support and a great experience, you need a more powerful machine, which has a wide screen, full HD IPS, with a dedicated and powerful video, excellent internal storage capacity and lots of RAM.

Usually these machines are from the following Gamer.
    My wife's is a Nitro 5 AN515-51-75KZ.
    I believe that this model is not marketed in the USA.

So I believe that the Predator model Helios 300 Gaming Laptop - PH317-52-77A4 will suit you very well for your needs.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JourneyManDesigns
    Answer ✓
    MaClane, thank you for your helpful response. I will check out the model you recommended. Much appreciated.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Good afternoon JourneyManDesigns !

My wife is Graphic Designer and works with the entire Adobe Cloud suite complete.
    To have good support and a great experience, you need a more powerful machine, which has a wide screen, full HD IPS, with a dedicated and powerful video, excellent internal storage capacity and lots of RAM.

Usually these machines are from the following Gamer.
    My wife's is a Nitro 5 AN515-51-75KZ.
    I believe that this model is not marketed in the USA.

So I believe that the Predator model Helios 300 Gaming Laptop - PH317-52-77A4 will suit you very well for your needs.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• JourneyManDesigns
    Answer ✓
    MaClane, thank you for your helpful response. I will check out the model you recommended. Much appreciated.