Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

No boot device/no boot order in bios nitro 5

EricwspEricwsp Posts: 1Member New User
edited February 9 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hello people,
I have a issue regarding my new nitro 5 laptop. I really don’t want to return it because that means I will need to my backup chrome book for my work for at least a week, which is pretty undesirable. So the issue I have is that just on the day I bought the nitro to finally replace my chrome book, after two WiFi driver failures(all solved by resetting bios), I plugged in the power cord and my laptop crashed. It rebooted but it says no boot drive. So I checked bios to make sure the boot order is ok. However, the boot order simply vanished from bios, do someone know how to fix this? Thanks!

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 16,714ACE Trailblazer
    Remove the charger. Check the bottom  of the machine for a pinhole with a battery symbol. Gently insert a paper clip into the hole for about  10 seconds to disconnect the battery. Let the machine rest for about 15mins. Then try to turn it back on again. If still no joy, sorry, return it to the vendor as defective for a refund or an exchange ASAP. Jack E/NJ