FRP (10 B3-A40 )

SamWiseGamge
SamWiseGamge Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 2019 in Tablets
I recently purchased a used Iconia 10 B3-A40 and found that it's been locked. I have not been able to get the previous owner to meet to remove the protection. All attempts to contact them have been unsuccessful and have lead to them blocking all communications. What can I do to get past this? 

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @SamWiseGamge
    You need to do hard reset

1) Press and hold the power button and volume + button until it vibrates

2) Release the power button and unlock the screen lock switch at the side of the device.

3) The device has been restored to factory settings.

If no changes then press and In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a few seconds. After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while. If you see ACER logo release all buttons. In this mode navigate by using Volume buttons to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm with the Power key.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Bishop88
    Bishop88 Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited June 2020
    Having the same issue. Bought a B3-A40 off a guy on kijiji. Took it home and it asked me for synced google account login.
    Tried getting a hold of the guy I bought it from, but no luck.
    I've done the whole Factory Reset, Wipe-Down thing but it still asks the same thing.
    Any way to by-pass this?
  • Val55
    Val55 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited November 2020
    I have the same problem, not used the tablet for over a year. Tried to log in using correct credentials (checked them on a laptop). Not accepted, did a hard reset, as advised by Acer, still not accepted. I now have the worlds most expensive table mat! This is evidently typical of the Iconia ten, borne out by the number of web comments. What is the next step? It was new when I bought it it has never been used by anyone else
  • Salebird
    Salebird Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

I did a reset as my tablet was pixelating a lot on loading.  I've lost all my upgrades.  How do l fix this please, can anyone help?