I have aN aspire R-15 that stopped recognizing the available networks for internet access. Help

mikeaap
mikeaap Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have aN aspire R-15 that stopped recognizing the available networks for internet access.   Help

Best Answer

• mikeaap
    Answer ✓
    worked perfectly. Been recovering from ankle surgery so had my laptop down stairs for work. Moved back to my room everything different.  I knew something was not communicating in there somewhere.  I appreciate your quick response and good info.   thanks very much   

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    mikeaap said:
    I have aN aspire R-15 that stopped recognizing the available networks for internet access.   Help
    Go to device manager and double tap on network adapters then uninstall the wireless drivers ( Do not delete the driver software ). Once uninstallation is done restart the device and check..
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • mikeaap
    Answer ✓
    worked perfectly. Been recovering from ankle surgery so had my laptop down stairs for work. Moved back to my room everything different.  I knew something was not communicating in there somewhere.  I appreciate your quick response and good info.   thanks very much