Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How do I solve this error?

TheseusTheseus Posts: 5Member New User
I tried with all the OS and still can't boot from the USB.

https://i.postimg.cc/28BSgn21/20190208-203503.jpg

Best Answer

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 14,018 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    The file I sent you teaches you how to install windows 10! However, if you have not formatted HD, the alt + f10 command can also reinstall the factory operating system!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool clique aqui para saber o número de série ou o partnumber do seu modelo! click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 14,018ACE Trailblazer
    edited February 8
    No need to use a flash drive! enter into the acer recovery partition like this:

Then do what is said in this video:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool clique aqui para saber o número de série ou o partnumber do seu modelo! click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • TheseusTheseus Posts: 5Member New User
    edited February 8
    I can't, i have endless os. I try to change the endless OS with Windows
  • What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

Acer TravelMate P2 TMP259-MG-33MW
  • You still keep windows 10 installed, correct? Or did you do a dual boot with the endless ones?
    To create boot with windows 10, see this file:

I don't want dual boot. I want to install Windows 10.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 14,018ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    The file I sent you teaches you how to install windows 10! However, if you have not formatted HD, the alt + f10 command can also reinstall the factory operating system!

Solved, thanks.
  • Great my friend  ;)