Aspire ES1-511 Windows 10 home edition 64 bits drivers

Options
EslamElbyaly
EslamElbyaly Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,
It's nearly impossible to find drivers for Windows 10. Even on the website there is only one driver plus the BIOS drivers. How should I set up my laptop? Should I use 8.1 64 bits drivers?
Is Acer's laptops reliable? Especially Aspire ES1-511? It's the first time I see a manufacturer who doesn't provide drivers for it's users!

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options
    If you have a wired or wireless network connection, simply run Win10update. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• EslamElbyaly
    Options
    What does this has to do with my question?
  • JackE
    Options
    If you have any Device Manager drivers that aren't working or need to be updated, then Win10update service will automatically install or update the correct drivers from the internet. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• EslamElbyaly
    Options
    I think if that's right, it would've updated any driver I tried to update it via device manager> Update driver software. But even it does so, it would be very hard to do because the home edition does not allow you to download updates one by one, you must download them all at once and my internet connection is very slow to do the task. Is this the only option? 
  • JackE
    Options
    Does Device Manager show any red or yellow warnings? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• EslamElbyaly
    Options
    No. And there are problems with HDMI, Bluetooth, printer functionality where they have their drivers installed.
  • JackE
    Options
    If there are no Device Manager driver warnings, what functionality problems do HDMI, Bluetooth and printer have? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• 1gerald
    1gerald Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    windows 10 works great on my sys un tell i restored it now i cant get my cam up

• JackE
    Options

Please start you own separate thread on your cam issue. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ