Vertualization Option is not showing in BIOS ,how to enable Virtualization (Aspire E1-570)?

ViditZainith
ViditZainith Member Posts: 10 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Aspire E1-570,  SNID: ************ ,BIOS version: V2.
I had been installed  AVAST antivirus , through which i'd disabled the Virtualization, then i uninstalled it after some days i had found that it help in Android emulator's running. After that i'd reinstalled it and tried to enable it but avast showed that it was enabled but it wasn't .Then i goes to BIOS setting but it does not showing VIRTUALIZATION option. How i can enable it?

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Harvey]

Answers

• Check here if virtualization is enabled:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ViditZainith
    Yes,  their it is enable but android emulator is notifying to enable virtualization.
  • @VidiZainith OK! Even if virtualization is enabled, windows must support hyper-v! Only windows 10 professional supports hyper-v, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ViditZainith
    Yes,Hyper-V is also disabled.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    edited February 2019
    Ok! Hyper-v is enabled here or not:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ViditZainith
    Yes , in task manager this is enable.
  • What is the version of your operating system? 64 bit or 32 bit? Home or Professional?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ViditZainith
    pro , 64 bit
  • Have you already activated this feature?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ViditZainith
    No, i haven't activate it(Hyper-V).
  • Can you send a photo of this function?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ViditZainith
    Take a look on it.
  • OK! Now select hyper-v and then click ok.

Then restart the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ViditZainith
    i have activate this but after clicking 'ok' , "Searching required file" pop up after that an error come.
  • What is the version operational system? 1803 ou 1809? Install netframwork 3.5 and restart the computer! Then try installing hyper-v!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ViditZainith
    After installing netframwork 3.5 ,on enabling Hyper-V that error is still occurring. 
  • OK! Try these procedures:
    If the problem still remains, go to windows update and download all the updates from windows. Also upgrade windows to version 1809 here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    Backup your files first!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ViditZainith
    is it reinstall the window?
  • The version reinstalls windows! That's why it's a good idea to back up your files!
    However I would try before, reset windows update like this: http://www.pcerror-fix.com/update-error-code-0x800f0831

egydiocoelho Trailblazer