Nvidia Geforce Mx150 Driver version swift 3 sf315-51G

BananaJoe
BananaJoe Member Posts: 26

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi i have acer swift 3 sf315-51G with nvidia mx150 so i wanna ask what's the best nvidia driver version should i install ? cus i installed one and it seems too laggy in games is there a better version than default i have ?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning BananaJoe !

The MX150 is not exactly a gamer card, so there's no way you can expect too much from it.
    Which games do you usually have problems with?

The drivers provided by Acer are tested and approved.
    Already those supplied directly from NVidia, vary according to your needs.
    There are drivers that are designed for certain games, as well as some for certain tasks.

Please read and see if it helps: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1026556/geforce-mobile-gpus/geforce-mx150-performance-throttling-issues/

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• BananaJoe

Tinkerer

Well maybe it's not gaming card but I run games on high performance smoothly like assassins creed odyessy but my problem is with fps drops from 30 to 2 and return again idk why MaClane said:
    Good Morning BananaJoe !

The MX150 is not exactly a gamer card, so there's no way you can expect too much from it.
    Which games do you usually have problems with?

The drivers provided by Acer are tested and approved.
    Already those supplied directly from NVidia, vary according to your needs.
    There are drivers that are designed for certain games, as well as some for certain tasks.

Please read and see if it helps: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1026556/geforce-mobile-gpus/geforce-mx150-performance-throttling-issues/

• MaClane
    Does this FPS crash problem occur only in some specific games or all?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• BananaJoe

Tinkerer

All games as I play darksouls 3 on maximum occurs few and unnoticed while games like assassins creed odyessey it runs well but fps not constant and drops to 2 and 9 MaClane said:
    Does this FPS crash problem occur only in some specific games or all?

• MaClane

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™