Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Wireless adapter AC 9560 is broken and i can't fix it. Is there hope for me?

Someone777777Someone777777 Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
We've been trying to figure this out for a long time. I was using my computer and suddenly the computer forgot it had wireless capability. I checked and something called "Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560MHz" was broken preventing wireless internet connection. I can't connect to the internet at all because our router doesn't have a spot for an ethernet cable. I got help from my dad and he worked on trying to fux this drive for at least 8 hours. I have no idea what to do now. We've tried resetting the computer, rebooting it, replacing the drive and literally everything people on the internet were saying. Do we ship the computer off or do we need to get a better computer?

Best Answer

• laurent_14laurent_14 Posts: 8,588 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hello,
    1. Did you change the WiFi card?
    2. Which model do you own exactly?
    3. Could you give me the first ten characters of the laptop serial number (S/N)?
    France

FAQ & Answers

• laurent_14laurent_14 ACE Posts: 8,588 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hello,
    1. Did you change the WiFi card?
    2. Which model do you own exactly?
    3. Could you give me the first ten characters of the laptop serial number (S/N)?
    France
  • idididid Member Posts: 1 New User
    i have the same problem with my acer nitro 5 i ca’t conected to any wi-fi network can you help me how can fix this problem