I have a problem with bios password

Davood
Davood Member Posts: 9 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hi 
I have a problem with bios password 
I newer put password there but now when I turn on the laptop asked about password 
I tried the all password that I know but that's don't accept 
Please help me 

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Colleague maclane is correct! What we can no longer provide are the procedures to recover the bios or some procedure that can unlock the password!
    What is the exact model of your notebook?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! What is the version bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon Davood !

You have to contact Acer support regarding forgotten BIOS password.

Unfortunately we do not allow/provide direct support or discuss any steps on unlocking BIOS passwords or bypassing of security features. (Please check/ review our Acer Community User Agreement

I recommend contacting your local Acer support for better assistance.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Davood
    So what can I do now? 
  • Davood
    I am from Iran 
    And heare nobody respond 
  • Davood
    A715-71G-75E6
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Try to contact here: https://www.acer.com/worldwide/

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Colleague maclane is correct! What we can no longer provide are the procedures to recover the bios or some procedure that can unlock the password!
    What is the exact model of your notebook?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Davood
    And after 3 time that I entered passwords 
    Give this message 
    Key:234567875
    I don't remember the number exactly 
  • Davood
    A715-71G-75E6
  • his method of unlocking through this serial number, we can not provide it. However, some models were reversing the lowercase letters to uppercase when writing the serial in the bios. What version of bios is currently installed? Have you tried contacting a moderator like Acer-Manny or Acer-karp?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Davood
    I'm sure this is not my fault
    I never enabled the password of setup option
    But now, until I turn on the device, it wants a password for me

• Davood
    I'm sure this is not my fault
    I never enabled the password of setup option
    But now, until I turn on the device, it wants a password for me

• Davood
    Thanks for your response 
    No 
    This problem issue for me today 
    I tried fix it whit jumping clr cmos 
    And removing backup battery 
    But the problem exist yet
  • What is the version bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer