Acer Iconia A1-811

androidnoob
androidnoob Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hello,
I need some help about my tablet,android got stuck on screen after I turned it off.I found some advice about factory setings and that did not help ,so I think I will need to download android form acer website and to install it from sd card ,but I dont know which one I need to download there are some options :This image is only for TWN_GEN1 SKU,This image is only for WW_GEN1,This image is only for TWN_GEN1 so what do I need to do to install android again ,and Do I need to use only sd-card or I can download it  from my laptop to tablet if that is posssible ? thx in advance

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Do you know which OS rev is installed now? I believe the TWN versions are for the Taiwan market...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • androidnoob
    androidnoob Member Posts: 2 New User
    I had 4.4 kitkat (I think ) I am not sure because I cant turn my tablet on anymore,after factory reset I only get acer logo and then after that erasing logo is on every time I turn it on, after that I get screen option screen to reboot again,or it just restart by itself  for erasing again .
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Did you buy it in Taiwan? If not then the WW_GEN1 version is correct. You'll need an SD card to install it and it'll work only if the storage isn't too corrupted.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.