Launch Manager Wireless Device/USB Ports help (Aspire V3-772G-9829)

Nieniin
Nieniin Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello, I have an Aspire V3-772G-9829 that I bought years ago. Lately, with in the last 6 months my wireless & wired mice will not work. At first I thought it was just because one mouse is older, but my newer mouse doesn't work either. Through much work I found that the Launch Manager Wireless Device & USB Ports are broken or need troubleshooting. I can't update the drivers because the computer says they are up to date and any troubleshooting doesn't do anything. I've tried everything and I don't know how to fix this. Is there anything I can do or do I have to take it in somewhere for someone to fix it?

Thanks!

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,845 Trailblazer
    Open Device Manager. Are there any red or yellow device driver warnings? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Nieniin
    Yes there is a yellow one. 
  • Can you send the idhardware of this device in yellow?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Nieniin >>>Yes there is a yellow one.  >>>

OK. Click on the device with the yellow symbol. Then right click on it. Click properties. Click driver tab. Then click the rollback option if available. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Nieniin
    JackE said:
    Nieniin >>>Yes there is a yellow one.  >>>

OK. Click on the device with the yellow symbol. Then right click on it. Click properties. Click driver tab. Then click the rollback option if available. Jack E/NJ
    I am not able to rollback the device. :(

egydiocoelho: It is the Acer\LMDriver, USB\VID_25A&PID_2410&REV_1001&MI00, USB\VID_25A&PID_2410&REV_1001&MI01, & USB\VID_25A&PID_2410&REV_1001&MI02

• JackE
    OK. Then uninstall it. Then exit Device Manager without re-installing anything. Reboot and let Windows auto re-detect the device and re-install what it wants. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ