Backlight didnt stay light up (Nitro AN515-52)

Options
Afz_A
Afz_A Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i had problem for keyboard before and just had it back not more than a day now but it seems like even when I plugged in the cable the keyboard backlight still dim out after a while. Can I know why & how to fix this?

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Options
    @Afz_A
    May i have the model number of your laptop

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • GARVIT
    GARVIT Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    SAME
    Jack22 said:
    @Afz_A
    May i have the model number of your laptop

SAME PROBLEM WITH ME

Nitro AN515-52

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Options
    @GARVIT
    Did you do any updates?
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It seems that the bios 1.22 has some function that turns off the keyboard light even though the notebook is plugged into the power through the power adapter!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Zero_dB
    Zero_dB Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited January 2019
    Options
    The keyboard behavior came from Bios 1.22. Acer said that they intentionally put it this way...... but due to tons if comment they again said that they inform developer team about this problem...  So we have ti wait for next bios.

What ive done is that Ive roll back my bios to 1.19..... to re enjoy my keyboard backlight 
  • schweinhund
    schweinhund Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hopefully they fix this 'feature' fast. What's the point of back light keyboard if it turns off all the time. As other have mentioned the black and red colors without back light makes using keyboard really hard in darker environments or at bight.
  • GARVIT
    GARVIT Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Zero_dB said:
    The keyboard behavior came from Bios 1.22. Acer said that they intentionally put it this way...... but due to tons if comment they again said that they inform developer team about this problem...  So we have ti wait for next bios.

What ive done is that Ive roll back my bios to 1.19..... to re enjoy my keyboard backlight 
    how to roll back the bios