Error while installing Acer Quick Access(Acer Aspire E15 E5-576G-5762)

2»

Answers

• patrickfeeney
    patrickfeeney Member Posts: 60 Troubleshooter
    I want to have total control  on specific moments, please keep helping me :( . What were you saying about the registry?
  • patrickfeeney
    Ok thanks. I want to have total control over the fan speed. Please keep helping me with this. What were you saying about the registry.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,845 Trailblazer
    QuickAccess may not install or run properly under generic Win10 version. Editing the registry to try to force installing QuickAccess is a hazardous as it could disable Win10. Since the ACER Win10 version has been erased, you might want to try a speedfan or some other fan control freeware that are compatible with Win10. However, I don't recommend that you try to over-ride automatic fan speed control if cpu and gpu temperatures are within the specifications table that I posted earlier. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• patrickfeeney
    So you are saying me that now I cant do nothing? At least help me "uninstall" this; look photo.
  • patrickfeeney
    Well now it seemed to uninstall but I stopped the uninstall because I though it would uninstall as always. Idk what to do. Is it completely uninstaled? Please I want the control, no way I can have it? (quick access)
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,845 Trailblazer
    >>>At least help me "uninstall" this; look photo. >>>

Photo??? What photo???? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• patrickfeeney
    xd sorry I didnt uploaded photo because I closed the program uninstaller when it gave the error when uninstalling. The strange thing is that it stoped showing up in the control panel. I then installed revo uninstaller to erase all stuff from quick access. Now I think im free from that shi* bro. Please tell developers to fix that, bug? pls men. Thanks!