Main Hard Drive Accidentally Erased, No Boot Loader & No Boot Priority Order Options in Setup

Cappri
Cappri Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi im Jaydan the son Of Cappri (my mom), i was setting up a used usb hard drive for my A114-32-C1YA , NXGVZAA00384400EA77600 (serial number) , i did research for a free software for erasing a hard drive then i found "Erase" app tool, when i used it i selected "hard drive 0" thinking it was the second thing with the used usb hard drive, i clicked on run task to format it then i got a blue screen of death then my laptop restarted then it says "No Boat Loader" i tried the setup utility to enable "F12 Boot Menu" then restart my pc (didint work) but Secure Boot Mode is not blue highlighted (my mom is the admin of me and my twin brothers laptops i think) theres no boot priority options (i think windows was uninstalled) i tried many ways to fix the no boot loader problem based on research but nothing worked for me, does it have to do with my hard drive or windows not being there? is there a way to fix my mistake?

Answers

• Cappri
    Note: since i wasent getting any comments for hours i found a way to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop using the now ready for use usb (i arleady was able to set it up on my twin brothers laptop using a different app for the setup on a usb) (i did my research, went to microsoft website to redownload windows 10 for my laptop, followed instructions for usb, so im reinstalling it right now for my laptop
  • Cappri
    oh and also my data was just free software from online (music & art & photo editing) so my important files are my music tracks they are on soundcloud and my mp3 player so i will just redownload my free software, re-personalize, and set my account back up it will take some hours in a day but i learned from my hard drive erase mistake so yeah.