Acer Quick Access not working Swift 5

Elshad
Elshad Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi,

I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro on my Swift 5 (SF515-51T) and tried to download and install Acer Quick Access from the Acer website. However, whilst the installation works fine once it has been completed the program is nowhere to be found. I cannot see it in the start menu nor can I see it when I type "Quick Access" into search. 

However, when I go to "add or remove programs" it is there.

This is very frustrating.

Thanks,

Elshad

Best Answers

• Elshad
    Answer ✓
    Just to update, I eventually re-installed Windows 10 and now Quick Access works fine.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Great my friend! Post the topic as solved!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Verify that the program is in the Acer folder:

Also check if these services are active:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Elshad
    The program is not in the Acer folder and it shows as "stopped" in system configuration
  • Ok! Restart the service:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Elshad
    Answer ✓
    Just to update, I eventually re-installed Windows 10 and now Quick Access works fine.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Great my friend! Post the topic as solved!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Billyvandome
    Billyvandome Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

I have the same problem after installing Windows 10 Professional.
  • @Billyvandome Have you checked out the previous tips?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Billyvandome
    Billyvandome Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Yes I did and it did not change anything.
    Anyways I installed the latest version of Windows 10 Professional ( Redstone 5 v1809) and everything is working now.
    Automatically. I did not have to install any driver myself.

• @Billyvandome Great my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer