Why this screen is coming all the time after few minutes..Acer nitro AN515-31

vsankla17
vsankla17 Member Posts: 6 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey guys so I bought my Acer nitro in July 2018 I'm facing this issue since last 3-4 months. First I thought it was an windows issue but then after changing windows OS 2 times this issue is still resist. What should I do now plse tell me...

My model number is Acer nitro AN515-31

Answers

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Does this error appear in any specific cases(e.g while gaming only). If yes, can you describe what are these cases and how often does it happen?
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• vsankla17
    I don't do gaming at all on this machine. I use this laptop only for video editing and watching movies. This is happens at any time in any condition, generally when I use this laptop or more than 2 hours continuesly. But today in the morning it happens twice while i was editing my video. My all progess got ruin because of that.

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Update both nvidia and intel graphics drivers from their websites. Usually this error is caused by faulty driver.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• vsankla17
    ven98 said:
    Update both nvidia and intel graphics drivers from their websites. Usually this error is caused by faulty driver.
    As per your suggestion I updated both the drivers but today this problem occurs again.. So what could be the main factor behind this thing.