Acer F5-573G-780B shutdowns automatically and wont turn on unless plugged with charger

dwanevalle
dwanevalle Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I recently had my laptop checked in a service center and had my battery replaced. It was diagnosed to be a battery problem. But even after the replacement, the laptop still shutdowns on its own after 1-2mins. Then, it wont turn on unless it's plugged with charger. Need help. PLS

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Please check if this button is pressed properly:

Put some layers of electrical tape to press the button!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Please check if this button is pressed properly:

Put some layers of electrical tape to press the button!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • dwanevalle

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho
    SIR THANK YOU SO MUCH. IT WORKED. 
  • Great my friend  ;)!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    edited January 2019
    One question: was this problem also with the old battery? If so, then it is quite likely that your old battery was not having problems!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dwanevalle

Tinkerer

Maybe the old problem was with this one and not the battery. The service center diagnosed it to be a battery problem so I just followed their advices.
  • It would be interesting if you asked for the old battery and tested it. Was the old battery changed in warranty or not?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• dwanevalle

Tinkerer

@egydiocoelho

No, sir. The battery is 1 year due. I bought the unit 2 years ago and it only had a 1-year warranty.
  • It is strange that the battery has presented problems with only 1 year of age! Even so, thank goodness I was able to help you with this shutdown problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer