Aspire 5733Z-4251 Boot loops, any help?

GiftedErmine58
GiftedErmine58 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
The Aspire I use boot loops because when i sat down, the charger accidentally came out (I don't use batteries) and when i plugged it back in and turned it on it started turning on and off making a boot loop. this is really common, a few of Aspire users had the same problem due to the charger coming out, I seen videos of Box PC's being dismantled in order to stop the boot loop but I'm not certain if i have to unscrew the laptop and configure with it in order to save it from looping. please reply back to me if you have the same problem or if you have advice/ideas or know how to fix this. Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Please see this tip from this site: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2631204/acer-aspire-5733-boot-loop-issue.html
    "I managed to sort it out. Booted up the laptop without a hard drive, accessed BIOS settings, and then changed the boot order and disk controller.
    Can't say I know which one of those actions solved it or why, but at this point I couldn't care less. Everything is now functioning as it should."
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Disconnect the hd like this:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • GiftedErmine58

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    egydiocoelho , This is some pretty amazing stuff but my dad managed to start the laptop up by pressing Ctrl Alt Del each time the ACER title showed up and it said "Windows didn't shut down properly." then my dad pressed ENTER= then it went normal, im not sure if it fixed the- never mind, my dad said it turned on normally this time!

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Please see this tip from this site: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2631204/acer-aspire-5733-boot-loop-issue.html
    "I managed to sort it out. Booted up the laptop without a hard drive, accessed BIOS settings, and then changed the boot order and disk controller.
    Can't say I know which one of those actions solved it or why, but at this point I couldn't care less. Everything is now functioning as it should."

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Disconnect the hd like this:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• GiftedErmine58

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    egydiocoelho , This is some pretty amazing stuff but my dad managed to start the laptop up by pressing Ctrl Alt Del each time the ACER title showed up and it said "Windows didn't shut down properly." then my dad pressed ENTER= then it went normal, im not sure if it fixed the- never mind, my dad said it turned on normally this time!