acer predator helios 300 Fan running even when shutdown !!

Options
2»

Answers

• Abdullahkurdy
    Abdullahkurdy Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    ven98 said:
    After exit and save it is supposed to restart, so that is normal.
    yeah but still have same problem
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I refer to this option, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Abdullahkurdy
    Options
    I refer to this option, see:

i did like what you said but still same thing !!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you updated the drivers for the notebook? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Another tip, would be to check if this button is being pressed properly:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Abdullahkurdy
    Options
    Have you updated the drivers for the notebook? Have you tried reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    i updated my driver , but not tried to reinstalling windows by alt + f10 yet,  do i have to do this?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Press alt+f10 before the logo Acer! Verifiy also the button interlock:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Abdullahkurdy
    Options
    Another tip, would be to check if this button is being pressed properly:

this button pressing  by the back cover of my notebook , when i opening back cover my notebook won't start until i press and hold on this button . 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    This is the function of this button! It may not be properly pressed. Try putting some layers of electrical tape to see if it solves the battery problem:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    Can you try system restore?

Go to control panel>large/small icons>recovery>open system restore 
    select show more restore points and select a restore point with a date before the problem appeared.
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• Abdullahkurdy
    Options
    This is the function of this button! It may not be properly pressed. Try putting some layers of electrical tape to see if it solves the battery problem:

no it's pressed as well , but i opened the cover of ram fans stop running and when i pressing battery rest button it also stop running !!! 
  • Abdullahkurdy
    Options
    ven98 said:
    Can you try system restore?

Go to control panel>large/small icons>recovery>open system restore 
    select show more restore points and select a restore point with a date before the problem appeared.
    no sadly i reinstalled windows , so there is no system restore.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try reinstalling windows like this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFuWwuc2oH4

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Abdullahkurdy
    Options
    Try reinstalling windows like this:

Today i opened my laptop and disconnected battery and putted on charger fans start running !!! do this like a battery issue ??
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    It may be that the battery is faulty. Do this: disconnect the lithium battery again, but now press the power button for thirty seconds and see if this procedure solves the problem of the fans in the battery.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hi Abdullahkurdy,

We recommend you contacting your local Acer support center for better assistance (have the unit setup for repair), https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AE/content/service-contact

Iraq 

Al Nabaa Maintenance Services 
    Postal Address: Al-Sina'a St., Baghdad, Iraq, P.O Box 35068 
    City: Baghdad 
    Telephone: Phone: 00964-17193191 
    Email: ali.alattar@al-nabaa.net 

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny 
  • Jay24
    Jay24 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Is this problem not fix yet? I have exp same problem