warranty registration failure foreswift 3 acer SF314-54-33C7

shenil
shenil Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
hi all..i've been trying to register my swift 3 acer SF314-54-33C7 but it says that it is unable to register and that i need to contact acer.

Answers

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Hi shenil

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with registering your Acer product.

Can you please share us with a screenshot of the error? What is the link you're using to register your product?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny 
  • kweenyayy
    kweenyayy Member Posts: 4 New User
    Can you also help me too? I have the same problem @Acer-Manny

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited October 2019
    Hi kweenyayy,

Will you please send me a private message with the information i am requesting above and the serial number of your unit?

Thank you,
    Acer-Manny
  • kweenyayy
    Hi shenil

I am sorry to hear that you're having issues with registering your Acer product.

Can you please share us with a screenshot of the error? What is the link you're using to register your product?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny 
    Hi, can you please help me too? I have the same problem. I just bought my laptop few weeks ago and it keeps on failing when i try to register to warranty.
  • kweenyayy
    Hi shenil

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny 
    Hi, can you please help me too? I have the same problem. I just bought my laptop few weeks ago and it keeps on failing when i try to register to warranty.