Acer nitro 5 fan noise

Options
grigorevarlam
grigorevarlam Member Posts: 1 New User
Hey, hello! Today I bought an Acer Nitro 5, and it seems to me that the fan is kind of loud when it's at a low speed, when i use the browser for example. It is normal? It sounds like a cat purrs.

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,750 Pathfinder
    Options
    @grigorevarlam
    The nitro laptop normally gives a little higher fan sound ,than if the average speed of fan is 4000 rpm than its normal.
    But please refer the below link for more info
    https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/554445/nitro-5-fan-very-loud-even-on-idle-or-browsing-is-it-normal

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Ihatethislaptop
    Ihatethislaptop Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Do not ever buy one of these laptops i bought one a little over a year ago and the second i started it it was already bugged two weeks later i got it back from the repair and it finally worked next thing i knew it was 90 C when watching yt and the coolers were louder than the sounds it could give off ive watched tons of videos on how to reduce this sound but nothing works if i go into my bed to relax i hear this unbearing sound coming from my desk @Acer i want a ***** refund if youre lucky i might buy an actuall pc from ur firm 
    best regards
    unhappy customer
  • Ihatethislaptop
    Options
    if i get a refund i will delete the comment if u try to surpress my comments by deleting them i will post them again i wiil not stop until i have my refund you guys or girls have my email lets figure something out

• Ihatethislaptop
    Options
    i could also agree to have it exchanged for a desktop pc thanks in advance
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    Options
    @Ihatethislaptop this is pointless as this here is not an official Acer support/sales channel and we are users here, so your posts will bring you nothing.
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158