update iconia tab A200

pascal4
pascal4 Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi,
In 1992 I bought an Acer Iconia tab A200 tablet under ICS 4.0.3 but as it no longer makes the updates I have more and more applications that no longer work, the latest YOUTUBE date that refuses to work. How to update the ROM.
best regards
pascal

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    There are no updates after 4.0.3 for that model. It's pretty amazing that it's lasted so long! :)

Though I was under the impression the A100 and A200 come out much later than 1992... Maybe 2012?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JHCARG
    JHCARG Member Posts: 1 New User
    pascal4 said:
    Hi,
    In 1992 I bought an Acer Iconia tab A200 tablet under ICS 4.0.3 but as it no longer makes the updates I have more and more applications that no longer work, the latest YOUTUBE date that refuses to work. How to update the ROM.
    best regards
    pascal

Hi PAscal4, I have the same problem. Youtube asks for an update and when it is successful, when trying to execute it, it returns the same warning. Have you been able to solve the problem? Thank you.
  • Vramsey94
    Vramsey94 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I I need help updating my Iconia Tab Acer A200. I don’t have an warranty.  Please help
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    What do you need to update? That's a really old tablet and the OS has been the same for many years now.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.