I have been waiting for a replacement keyboard for a Spin SP513-51 for 3 months

bbcw
bbcw Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have been waiting for a replacement keyboard for a Spin SP513-51 for 3 months and Acer still cannot give me an estimate on how long I will have to wait before I receive it,
I think this is pathetic and I will never purchase another Acer brand anything as they are a throw away product if anything goes wrong

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    edited January 2019
    If you are using technical service thru this link https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AU/content/service-contact , I suggest sending an email to the parts supplier link to try to help yourself and speed things along. acer@infinitycomputer.com.au

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• bbcw
    I was dealing with infinity and they could not give me a time period they said they contacted Acer and could not not get a delivery date, the spare parts guy was not very helpful and said it could be another 3 to 6 months
  • JackE
    Nonsense. Ask Infinity specifically who their ACER contact is?  They should be able to order it from Dove in NZ or direct from Aliexpress.  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• bbcw
    Infinity had my money for over 3 months so I gave up and asked for a refund, that they were able to do very promptly
  • JackE
    So just google "sp513-51" "keyboard" with the quotes for an online vendor that'll ship to NSW. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ