XB272 Green Text

Options
TehNext
TehNext Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hi,
I've owned this monitor for several months now and haven't really changed any settings.
Just recently I changed some settings using the OSD and ever since when I scroll on web pages, documents etc the text goes green. I can not rectify the problem.
Frankly, it's horrible and very distracting.

Is the monitor faulty or is there a fix?

Thank you.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you checked that the problem remains on the bios screen?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    The OSD menu should have a 'reset to factory' option that should get you back.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • TehNext
    Options
    billsey said:
    billsey said:
    Thx.
    Gave it a bash and it's gone.
    As soon as I put overdrive to off it returns.
    Surely it shouldn't need to over-volt the screen pixels to get normal text. I think it maybe faulty
    Thanks for your reply though.
  • TehNext
    Options
    Well, I contacted ACER re this via email.
    Reply I got was asking what was the closed serial (not standard) and all sorts of garbo. It then ended with we need to know this incase we need to charge the customer for the fault.
    Way to go to alienate your customers Acer.
  • ven98
    ven98 ACE Posts: 4,073 Pathfinder
    Options
    Sometimes the employees don't pick their words right(or they just don't care), but yes pretty much that is 2nd the reason why they need the SNID. 
    Always post the following characterisitcs of the device:
    -Model number
    -Part number(not required, but helpful)
    -CPU
    -GPU
    -Operating system

Helios 300 and Nitro 5 users DO NOT update the BIOS to version 1.22 if you don't want the keyboard's backlight to turn off after 30 seconds even when the device is plugged in.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!