I have an eMachines T5316A desktop without a proper recovery partition.

Options
lucas173451
lucas173451 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I would like access to an .iso file to restore it to factory settings.
Thank you in advance.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lucas173451
    Options
    Have you tried pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo?
    I got this computer 13 years ago, which was before Acer bought eMachines. There is no Acer logo at the boot screen. And there is no recovery partition because there's only a C:\ drive. I think I might have removed the partition years ago. This isn't my main computer.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the version of operational system installed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lucas173451
    Options
    What is the version of operational system installed?
    Windows XP. It isn't the proper OEM one.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! on google search for "download iso windows xp"! Unfortunately I only found a reliable link in Portuguese that is described as "Windows XP sp3 Pt Br Iso"! After installation, you can look for a patch to translate into English! I think you can use the original serial of your notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lucas173451
    edited January 2019
    Options
    OK! on google search for "download iso windows xp"! Unfortunately I only found a reliable link in Portuguese that is described as "Windows XP sp3 Pt Br Iso"! After installation, you can look for a patch to translate into English! I think you can use the original serial of your notebook!

I was looking for the OEM eMachines ISO that was originally installed on my computer, but thank you for trying to help.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Since your desktop is old, I believe that the windows xp cd-room should have come to the computer! Have you checked with technical support if they can provide you with this iso?
    I think that's what you want, see: https://store.acer.com/en-us/extended/recovery

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lucas173451
    Options
    Since your desktop is old, I believe that the windows xp cd-room should have come to the computer! Have you checked with technical support if they can provide you with this iso?
    I think that's what you want, see: https://store.acer.com/en-us/extended/recovery
    I can't use the eRecovery because my computer is old that the serial number is a different format that Acer doesn't recognize. Should I just contact customer support?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I think you should check with technical support if they could provide you the original iso. However, you also have the option of using an iso from Microsoft itself!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer