Acer desktop can't format

Options
kansav
kansav Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
I have Acer Veriton M4630G desktop pc. It was worked properly before hdd impaired. Impaired HDD's capacity was 500 GB. I bought a new 120 GB ssd hdd. I replace hdd and try format but can't format. Because i can only boot from network. In bios under advanced tab i see hdd in ahci port 1 but can't see it in boot options. hard disk drive priority is empty. Also optical disk drive priority and removable device priority empty. i try to press f12 for boot menu, only network boot showing. so i can't format to my pc. how can i solve this problem. i took screenshots in bios. please help.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Is this your ssd?

You should make a pendrive with the boot of windows 10, like this:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6029997/uploads/editor/ck/4fcogfhg232t.pdf
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! On the bios, create a password in the set supervisor password and look for the option to disable the secureboot. In launch csm, leave in never so that uefi mode is enabled.
    In another notebook, open the power shell as administrator and enter the following commands to convert the pendrive to gpt and format it in fat32: diskpart, disk list, x disk (x is the number of the pendrive), clean, , convert gpt, create partition primary, format fs = fat32 quick, assign. In each command give an enter!
    Then download the only x64 iso from windows here: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • kansav
    Options
    under authentication tab secure boot option is already disabled. launch csm options are "always and never"... I looked at the boot options but no uefi mode
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you disable csm, uefi mode is active!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kansav
    Options
    while secure boot already disabled i disabled to csm saved configurations and reenterd to bios...still uefi mode not showing and hard disk drive priority empty..

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the exact model of your ssd? Have you tried another computer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kansav
    edited January 2019
    Options
    yes i treid kingston and hi level ssd hard drivers but no hard drive shown in hard disk drive priority and no uefi mode in bios...
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Is this your ssd?

You should make a pendrive with the boot of windows 10, like this:
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6029997/uploads/editor/ck/4fcogfhg232t.pdf

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• kansav
    Options
    egydiocoelhoI had the opportunity to try. and worked smoothly. as you say i created pendrive and worked. thanks.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are welcome my friend!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer