Acer tech support - am I the only one?After the set up complete but then it freezes.Acer Aspire E15

Breda
Breda Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 23 in Aspire Laptops
I cannot get tech support to help me. Three evenings of sitting with Acer tech support who leave me holding on, laughing and chatting among themselves, disconnect me and are not following through on sending me directions for sending my Acer Aspire E15 back to the factory for repair.  This laptop was never used.  Was purchased in April 2018 and this week, I tried to set it up.  I get the set up complete but then it freezes.  I was told to do my own download, but I'm clueless on how to do that.  I'm older and not tech savvy.
Can anyone please advise me on what to do or have an Acer number to call that works - not ring out. And for tech support to follow up on what they say they will do.  Warranty expires in April.
I really desperate to get this laptop up and running for work.  I cannot afford to buy another new laptop.  Please help?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hello Breda,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Notebook and our support line.  Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit so I can look into this for you?

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

This discussion has been closed.