Acer Nitro 5 AN515 - 51 Orange light blinking when charged

RichiePeepoop
RichiePeepoop Member Posts: 10 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
does anyone know what happen to my laptop? Whenever i charge, it says 100%( Plugged in, not charging) i cant fix it and the orange light is keep blinking. I try reset battery and nothing works. Help please

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Ok! Do a disk cleanup as an administrator and update the drivers with the driverbooster: https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php#

Then try upgrading directly to windows 1809: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    You need to back up your files! If the problem still remains, you may need to update the bios!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Hello! Try these procedures:
    a) uninstall the AC adapter and battery driver in the device manager:

b) disable quick start in power options and also in bios:

Resultado de imagem para fast boot bios
    c) unplug the notebook completely and disconnect it from the mains;
    d) press this button for five seconds and leave the notebook off for five minutes and test:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhgnxUJoZo
    e) upgrade the drivers with the free version from driverbooster: https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php#
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • RichiePeepoop
    Hello! Try these procedures:

d) press this button for five seconds and leave the notebook off for five minutes and test:
    e) upgrade the drivers with the free version from driverbooster: https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php#
    Okay ill try and inform you what the result soon , thanks for your help
  • RichiePeepoop
    My windows 10 bios UEFI doestn have boot options
  • RichiePeepoop
    Hello! Try these procedures:

It Still didn't work and the light keep blinking
  • OK! What is the bios version of your notebook? Can you use the notebook only on the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RichiePeepoop
    OK! What is the bios version of your notebook? Can you use the notebook only on the battery?
      Okay so my bios version is = Insyde Corp. V1.13, 26/12/2017
      Simbios version = 3.0

And yes i can operate my notebook while the battery on
      It blinks only when the battery charged is full.
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited January 2019
    When you shutdown the notebook, does the led turn blue or flash in orange? Did you do all the tips I posted above?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RichiePeepoop
    When you shutdown the notebook, does the led turn blue or flash in orange? Did you do all the tips I posted above?

It flash in orange sir
  • Have you followed all the previous tips?
    I own this same notebook model with bios version 1.21! An update of bios may or may not solve your problem!
    There are two ways to update the bios:
    a) by the firmware driver:

Remember that the update should be done with the notebook connected to the electrical outlet and with the battery charged. Disconnect all peripherals from the usb ports and disable windows defender!
    As it is a risky procedure, I do not take any responsibility for any damage!
    Do not turn off the notebook in any way!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RichiePeepoop

Have you followed all the previous tips?
    I own this same notebook model with bios version 1.21! An update of bios may or may not solve your problem!
    There are two ways to update the bios:
    a) by the firmware driver:

Remember that the update should be done with the notebook connected to the electrical outlet and with the battery charged. Disconnect all peripherals from the usb ports and disable windows defender!
    As it is a risky procedure, I do not take any responsibility for any damage!
    Do not turn off the notebook in any way!
    Hmm thats kinds of risky though.. But can u tell me this is the laptop problem or the charger? and is it okay if i never fix it and leave it like that?
  • It could be a problem with the battery, or just some problem where updating bios or notebook drivers can solve it! Have you tried updating windows through windows update? Have you tried reinstalling windows 10 from the factory by pressing the alt + f10 keys before the acer logo to see if it solves the problem? In the acer care center, how is the state of the battery?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RichiePeepoop
    It could be a problem with the battery, or just some problem where updating bios or notebook drivers can solve it! Have you tried updating windows through windows update? Have you tried reinstalling windows 10 from the factory by pressing the alt + f10 keys before the acer logo to see if it solves the problem? In the acer care center, how is the state of the battery?

So i checked the battery health with acer care center it says the battery health is good.

and i did check the windows update there is 1 update but it has some erros : 2018-11 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4023057) - Error 0x80070643

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Ok! Do a disk cleanup as an administrator and update the drivers with the driverbooster: https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php#

Then try upgrading directly to windows 1809: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    You need to back up your files! If the problem still remains, you may need to update the bios!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• RichiePeepoop

Okay, ill see later. Thanks for your help, i really appreciate it, thank u so much.