Unable to load windows on acer one 10 2 in one. I even tried resetting it using the advance options

AmarUttarkar
AmarUttarkar Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hello All,
I have an acer one 10 2 in one tablet which comes with Windows 10. Everytime I start the tablet the screen goes blank. I even tried to reset when I get the Advanced option menu. It takes around 30 mins to reset, however, still the issue remains. 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,679 Trailblazer
    Some of those models have an HDMI port, if yours does then try connecting it to a monitor to see if the system is working and the display is bad. If that's the case then contact Acer support if you are still in warranty. If you are out of warranty I'd check first to make sure the internal video cable is still connected. If when connected to an external monitor you still get no display (use Windows-P to switch modes if needed) then you may have a motherboard issue or a storage drive issue. We're going to have to some diagnostics to figure out which...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.