Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-52 - How to use nitro sense?

anickson96anickson96 Posts: 12Member New User
edited December 3 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hello! I have bought Acer nitro 5 an515-52 and downloaded nitro sense. I opened the app and saw "fan control" and "power plan" i clicked power saver on battery and high performance on AC also i clicked "max" on fan control and i heard very scary noise from my laptop and returned it to auto. Also what is coolboost and sticky keys? Do i have to change anything in nitro sense for better gaming experience?

Best Answer

• RedfanRedfan Posts: 65 Devotee
    edited January 11 Accepted Answer
    yeah, when you are gaming turn the fans to max performance its 5.1K rpm or 5.7k rmp depending on the bios, it really helps to keep things cool so that neither the gpu or cpu throttle. But for every day use just turn on coolboost and set it for balanced, its just in gaming and VR that you will want to max it out. 

FAQ & Answers

• RedfanRedfan Posts: 65Member Devotee
    edited January 11 Accepted Answer
    yeah, when you are gaming turn the fans to max performance its 5.1K rpm or 5.7k rmp depending on the bios, it really helps to keep things cool so that neither the gpu or cpu throttle. But for every day use just turn on coolboost and set it for balanced, its just in gaming and VR that you will want to max it out. 
  • AarijHashmiAarijHashmi Posts: 1Member New User
    how to use nitro scene