When i boot/turn on my laptop the screen is off no light at all but the predator sound comes

Options
WhaleTheDragon
WhaleTheDragon Member Posts: 14

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
When i boot/turn on my laptop the screen is off no light at all but the predator sound comes, i need to turn it off with the power button and turn it on back again to fix it.
is there a way to fix this setting maybe from bios?
I have Predator Helios 500 Ryzen/AMD Variant

Best Answer

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you tried upgrading video drivers and turning off fast start up in power options? What is the exact model of your notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WhaleTheDragon

Tinkerer

Options
    Yes i already turned off fast startup and upgraded my driver it usually happens when i turn off my laptop for the day to sleep and then turn it on on the evening after work so far it doesn't really affect anything its just really stupid to to turn it off and on again just to fix it.

Im thinking maybe its just from some setting bug or something cause my friend who have a MSI does this also.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! Download and install the free driverbooster version to update the drivers. Enter the exact model of the computer (example: an515-51)!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WhaleTheDragon

Tinkerer

Options
    Can you elaborate where to put model of the computer of the computer and where to download this.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can check the template by typing system informatio na cortana:

Notice that in system model, v3-571 appears!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WhaleTheDragon

Tinkerer

Options
    This is what i have 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Download driverbooster for here: https://www.iobit.com/en/driver-booster.php#

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    However, updating bios is an extremely risky procedure and I do not take any responsibility for any damage!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• WhaleTheDragon

Tinkerer

Options
    Thank you updating the bios worked for me turning it on after work has no problem now, again thank you very much.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Great! Thankfully, the bios update went smoothly!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer