I have the Acer H6510BD projector .

simon1960
simon1960 Member Posts: 2 New User
I have the Acer H6510BD projector . it was working fine all time. After a short  breck of use it stopped working. When I plug it into power source the three red lights are blinking consistently  and the projector wouldn't turn on.
Is any one knows what is the problem or  the solution?
Regards
Simon

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,745 Pathfinder
    @simon1960
    Unplug all the wires that connects the projector and press and hold the power button on the projector for 40 seconds. Wait for 15 min than connects all the wires and try to turn on.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • ChrisNo
    ChrisNo Member Posts: 5 New User
    Hi there,
    I have an equal problem and was wondering if this issue got solved.
    My Acer H6510BD projector does not power up anymore. I have opened the upper lid of the case and when I press this hidden black "reset power button" I get the 3 blinking red lights. They blink 5 times and then it stops. Other than that nothing happens. No sound, no lights.
    If I just plug in the power cord nothing happens. I need to press the black button to get the blinking lights.
    I have tried to unplug everything and let it rest for a day. Did not help.
    Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
    Regards,
    Chris

• simon1960
    simon1960 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi Chris
    In my case i do not have to press the reset button.
    When I plug the power cord the 3 red lights are blinking constantly.
    I live in Israel.the technician where i took it for repair told me that the problem is : the switcher of the two HDMI inputs. 
    So far did not succeed to find that part.
  • ChrisNo
    ChrisNo Member Posts: 5 New User
    Thank you Simon. I will open a new thread then, since it seems to be a different problem. Good luck to you. Chris
  • DJTony
    DJTony Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi my h6510bd turns on then after a short period of time I get a fan error message then it just shuts down, but when I last used it previously to this it was fine. So after not using it for a long time. It now just gives fan error. Any help would be much appreciated thank you in advance