Nitro 5 dont recognize his HDD after SSD M2 installation.

Cirax
Cirax Member Posts: 7 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hey guys, i just bought a Nitro 5 AN515-51 and decided to install a SSD M2 240GB, i opened just fine and placed the ssd  m2 on his slot then closed all good, but when i started the notebook he just stop reading the hdd who comes with him and now even on bios it only shows the SSD M2 .

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Can you tap a photo of the information section and tell the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Sem problemas! Verifique se o cabo está fixado no hd! Você também de verificar aqui:

No problems! Check that the cable is fixed to the hd! You should also check here:

[Post edited as the member posted in Portuguese language -Acer-Harvey]

Desculpa pela pergunta, mas quanto você pagou no ssd? Eu também possuo o modelo an515-51-75kz e pretendo posteriormente adicionar o ssd!

Sorry for the question, but how much did you pay for in ssd? I also own the model an515-51-75kz and I intend to later add ssd!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Can you tap a photo of the information section and tell the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Cirax
    edited January 2019
    Ola, é um AN515-51 77FH, depois que eu instalei o ssd m.2 nele ele nem ligava, eu tive que tirar o hdd o ssd e a memoria, fazer aquele esquema de resetar a bateria dele, ai ele ligou e não reconhecia mais o HDD apenas o ssd m.2, e na bios aparece apenas o ssd m.2 .

Hi, it's an AN515-51 77FH, after I installed the ssd m.2 on it he did not even call, I had to take the hdd ssd and the memory, to do that scheme to reset his battery, then he called and did not recognize plus the HDD only the ssd m.2, and the bios only appears ssd m.2.
  • Commodore_1995#
    edited January 2019
    Ok! Você fala português ou traduziu? Qual é a versão do bios? Já experimentou desconectar o ssd e verificar se o hd é reconhecido novamente? O windows reconhece ambos os dispositivos? Qual é o modelo exato do seu ssd?

OK! Do you speak Portuguese or translate? What is the bios version? Have you tried disconnecting ssd and verifying that the hd is recognized again? Does windows recognize both devices? What is the exact model of your ssd?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Cirax
    edited January 2019
    Sim, eu falo português mesmo :D , bios v1.21 , eu ja testei sem o ssd também e continua sem reconhecer os hds, e o windows só reconhece o ssd sata: SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB Leituras: 545MB/s - WDS240G2G0B, eu vou abrir ele de novo pra conferir se ta tudo cerdo com os cabos mesmo, mas eu creio que sim pois não forcei nem encostei em nem um cabo dele.

Yes, I speak Portuguese: D, bios v1.21, I already tested without ssd also and still does not recognize the hds, and windows only recognizes the sata ssd: SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB Readings: 545MB / s - WDS240G2G0B, I'm going to open it again to check if everything is piggy with the same cables, but I think so, because I did not force or touch a cable from him: /.

• Commodore_1995#
    edited January 2019
    O seu notebook veio com o bios 1.21, ou você atualizou? Você já verificou esse cabo?

Did your notebook come with bios 1.21, or did you upgrade? Have you checked this cable?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Cirax
    edited January 2019
    Eu instalei a bios depois, pra ver se com essa bios ele reconheceria o hd porem nada.
    Pois é esse cabo ai mesmo que eu vou conferir .

I installed the bios later, to see if with this bios he would recognize the hd but nothing.
    Well, that's the way I'm going to check it out.
  • Cirax
    edited January 2019
    Eu cliquei sem querer no trem que marca se foi resolvido ou não a questão -.-  

I accidentally clicked on the train that would mark whether or not the issue was resolved.

• Commodore_1995#
    edited January 2019 Answer ✓
    Sem problemas! Verifique se o cabo está fixado no hd! Você também de verificar aqui:

No problems! Check that the cable is fixed to the hd! You should also check here:

Desculpa pela pergunta, mas quanto você pagou no ssd? Eu também possuo o modelo an515-51-75kz e pretendo posteriormente adicionar o ssd!

Sorry for the question, but how much did you pay for in ssd? I also own the model an515-51-75kz and I intend to later add ssd!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Since this is an English community, moderators ask users to post in the native language of the community! I had forgotten that rule! Thanks @Acer-Harvey for translating!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Cirax
    OK, I will check this place you've pointed, thx for that !!, and the ssd costs back in 05/2018 was R$299,00, today it costs like R$200,00 .
  • Cirax
    Hey, thx to this pic i found that the cable was not connected properly!! thank you for everything !
  • You are welcome friend! Has cable reconnection solved the problem? In which store did you buy ssd?
    De nada meu amito! A reconexão do cabo resolveu o problema? Qual foi a loja que você comprou ssd? 

egydiocoelho Trailblazer