A3-A50 stuck on fast boot mode....

Rob0904
Rob0904 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Hi, my lads just powered up his new A3-A50 tablet and it's just stuck on a black screen with fast boot mode... in one corner.

Tried holding the power button for a long time, tried the power button and + vol.

Nothing happens, have I got to leave it to leave til the battery dies and go from there? 

Any help would be great.

Rob

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,883 Trailblazer
    Try doing the power while holding volume thing to boot into recovery mode and have it do a full reset. Was it a demo machine at the dealer?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Rob0904
    Rob0904 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Nope it's been working fine, Til tonight. Holding the power button and volume doesn't do anything. Just stuck on a black screen with fast boot mode... in little white letters.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,883 Trailblazer
    Try holding the power button by itself until it fully powers down. Wait a few minutes then turn it back on. If the problem is a corrupted app in sleep mode that should get it. If the problem is corrupted storage then it's likely going to have to make a trip for repairs or a replacement.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.