Acer E5_533... The keyboard does not work before start

Saadgomaa89
Saadgomaa89 Member Posts: 8 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
As shown in the pictures, Windows 10 is not accessed from a laptop keyboard, but is accessed after connecting an external keyboard

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    In bios, is there a function with the name "function key behavior"? Does the notebook keyboard work normally on both bios and windows?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,297 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    In bios, is there a function with the name "function key behavior"? Does the notebook keyboard work normally on both bios and windows?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Saadgomaa89
    Keyboard work normally on windows 

• Saadgomaa89

Keyboard work normally on windows
  • Does the keyboard work on the bios and what is the bios version?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Saadgomaa89
    Yes Keyboard work on bios... Version bios v1. 18 
  • In the windows device manager, is there any driver with problems?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Saadgomaa89
    egydiocoelho said: no
    In the windows device manager, is there any driver with problems?

• In the main section, is there an option with the name of function key behavior?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Saadgomaa89
    In the main section, is there an option with the name of function key behavior?

• Compruebe que la desactivación del inicio rápido resuelve el problema:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Saadgomaa89
    Where egydiocoelho said:
    Compruebe que la desactivación del inicio rápido resuelve el problema:

Where 
  • Se encuentra en "turn on fast start up"!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Saadgomaa89
    egydiocoelho said:not working 
    Se encuentra en "turn on fast start up"!