Predator PH317-52 New Laptop, something is wrong, everything is laggy

Bojs
Bojs Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,

I finally bought a decent gaming laptop, the predator. I installed windows 10 from a bootable usb because I don't have a ODD.
I've downloaded all the dirvers from the acer support page for my model. I didnt touch the BIOS because I'm scared to screw something up.
Downloaded GeforceExperience and updated my GTX1060.

I tried to play League of Legends and Fortnite afterwards, but both were very laggy despite being on low-medium quality.

I never had to set up everything on a PC before so I probably forgot something and would appreciate any help.

Answers

• RzV11
    RzV11 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

i think its because of geforce experience  that's what i saw on the internet cause i have the same problem. two weeks ago my acer predator (the same as you i think with gtx 1060)  and it was fine until i installed geforce experience . after that i had disk usage 100 % all the time and its so laggy . I  still have the same problem . Trying to find a solution. I tried everything. 
  • Please @RzV11, watch this video, which in spite of being in Portuguese, have helped many users of the Portuguese community to solve the problem of the disc in 100%! The tips start from the sixth minute!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)