system crashed

vino
vino Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
had some windows issues,talked to a microsoft excecutive,he landed me in to new version of windows 10,i lost my entire system file,my predator helios 500 is a ruined desert it has nothing left,all my apps ,acer setting ,drivers all washed away,acer doesnt have support for new devices,i am in uae,acer doesnt even ship recovery drive here,i am totally screwed

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,840 Trailblazer
    Was Win10 factory installed when you first got the machine? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,734 Pathfinder
    vino said:
    had some windows issues,talked to a microsoft excecutive,he landed me in to new version of windows 10,i lost my entire system file,my predator helios 500 is a ruined desert it has nothing left,all my apps ,acer setting ,drivers all washed away,acer doesnt have support for new devices,i am in uae,acer doesnt even ship recovery drive here,i am totally screwed
    Actually you are not.
    Download and make a bootable version of whatever windows 10 version that came shipped with your laptop, and install it. You might want to use a different computer to create this since yours is messed up. Don't worry about the windows key since, if your laptop came shipped with 10, the key would be stored into the BIOS and windows will pick it up from there.
    -----
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve