Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

My ACER SA230bi monitors (using dual monitor mode) go black after idle time.

KatZRossKatZRoss Posts: 2Member New User
The only way to wake them up is to reboot my computer. There are no Windows 10 driver updates on Acer's site. This is making my  computing life MISERABLE.  Can somebody please help?

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey Posts: 6,233ACE Pathfinder
    Do you have the display set to sleep in power options?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • KatZRossKatZRoss Posts: 2Member New User
    I have the display set to run a screen saver (ribbons) after 25 minutes of inactivity. 
  • billseybillsey Posts: 6,233ACE Pathfinder
    Screen savers and power options are two different things. Check in your power options (Settings;System;Power and Sleep) to make it's not turning the monitor off after some time and try that for a while. If the problem persists it's likely something like the monitor overheating and will require repair. If the problem goes away then it's an issue with the sleep cycle and we can try to figure out a work around.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.