After bios upadate Black screen

Hudzin
Hudzin Member Posts: 8 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Today i upadated my laptop acer predator g9 591 laptop bios and after instal it resets and it gives me black screen after 30 minutes i restart it and still black screen i tryed conect to external monitor and it not work please Help me

Answers

• Which version did you upgrade to and why?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hudzin
    from 1.10 or 1.11 to 1.12 idk why im just trying to fix pubg can u help me please cause i am so fking dumb and restart it
  • Hudzin
    and now idk what to do it just turn on but i am in black screen
  • Do you see any image on the display? Can you access windows?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Hudzin
    nothing just black screen looks like its not turned on and no i canot cause idk where i am in cause i dont see anything
  • Remembering that the bios recovery procedure is extremely risky and I do not take any responsibility for any damage!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hudzin
    What should i do to fix this
  • When updating the bios and after restarting, did the notebook access windows normally or not? Or as soon as you updated the bios, the screen went black and you can no longer access windows?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hudzin
    i was waiting 30 minutes and still in black screen then i restart it and i was still there and i see nothing and how can i acces to wimdows
  • Have you tried pressing the fn + f6 or fn + f5 keys? If it still does not work, then I believe the bios has been corrupted and I suggest you check out my previous tip!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hudzin
    Yes i was trying to do that
  • Look this:
    Remembering that the bios recovery procedure is extremely risky and I do not take any responsibility for any damage!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Hudzin
    it looks like its not conected to my pc that usb cause when i conect to another pc it works but to this and nothing