Nitro AN515-51 Hard disk problems

Emanuel94
Emanuel94 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello!  I have a Nitro AN515-51 and I have problems with the HDD, in task manager it always looks like it's working on 100% even when it uses only 1mb/s. And computer moves very very slow when it has more than 2 mb/s disk usage. On device manager if I try to update it it says that I have the latest driver but I got a program that says that my  Standard AHCL Controller is out of date.
 I want to know if the hard disk for this laptop is that weak and it's normal, if it's a hardware problem or if it's a software problem ( and if it's a driver problem where can I find the best driver available bcs it looks like I have the right driver

Answers

• ricardowerneck
    ricardowerneck Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Hi Emanuel94,

I had same issue as you can see my post yesterday. After MANY trials and research, what I realized:

1) In this video (sorry, in Portuguese), I followed more than 20 steps to try to improve it. It's much better now but still not satisfactory (although I don't have the constant 100% disk usage anymore) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWESrvP_uU8; 

2) I'm going for the SSD upgrade (additional, not replacement of HDD). Additional cost I was not expecting, but will increase the speed.
  • In addition to this video that is in Portuguese, I suggest you update the drivers of the notebook with the driverbooster, update windows through windows update and also do a disk cleaning!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)