why wont my laptop start up?

debbie234
debbie234 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
My laptop has been malfunctioning and acting up lately so i decided to reset it completly. but that reset failed and i was sent to a page with options on whether to 
reset again or go back to windows 10. i chose to go back to windows 10 but when i clicked that it asked me did i want to delete something beginning with t but i clicked
no and now my laptop wont set up its just stuck at the acer screen restarting and restarting. Can someone please help me fix this issue as all my work that is due soon
is on this laptop?

thanks.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,837 Trailblazer
    (1) What's full ACER model number Exx-xx???
    (2) What do you mean by malfunctioning and acting up? Details?

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• debbie234
    debbie234 Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE said:
    (1) What's full ACER model number Exx-xx???
    (2) What do you mean by malfunctioning and acting up? Details?

Jack E/NJ

1. Aspire ES 11
    2. The apps would shut down without me doing it, the screen would glitch and then turn black. Sometimes 
    i would go to log into it and the whole screen would be completely black. This all lead me to just reset it.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,837 Trailblazer
    ES1-1xx???  I'm gonna assume it's an  ES1-111 unless you tell me otherwise. If you leave the apps running BUT do not touch, type, use or move the machine in any way, does it still shut down? Or does it only happen when you're typing or otherwise physically touching the machine? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ