Cant boot from win 7 USB

Options
Kanissell
Kanissell Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Hi guys,

i have try to make a new win 7 installation on my ssd.

I created a bootable USB with an ISO file and rufus. If i wanted to boot from my acer veriton m275, the pc shows nothing.. But the USB working on another PC ( HP)..

I try a firmware update, but without an success. Can anybody help me ?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Kanissell said:
    Hi guys,

I created a bootable USB with an ISO file and rufus. If i wanted to boot from my acer veriton m275, the pc shows nothing.. But the USB working on another PC ( HP)..

Try to disable the secure boot in BIOS and then change the BOOT mode from UEFI to Legacy. Post this select the boot priority order as USB device and save the settings. This should help you 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Kanissell
    Kanissell Member Posts: 3 New User
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Rudy21 schrieb:
    Kanissell said:
    Hi guys,

Try to disable the secure boot in BIOS and then change the BOOT mode from UEFI to Legacy. Post this select the boot priority order as USB device and save the settings. This should help you 
    Hi,

i cant find the secure boot modus and cant find UEFI or legacy modus in the bios..

I can only change the boot order. I have select the USB from the Boot Menue with F12, but nothing..

Sorry i didnt mention that my the pc is a acer veriton m275