I need the product key

Options
hassanali9090
hassanali9090 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
i bought my laptop 5 months ago and now my windows is asking me to update my product key and i have no clue whats that i got my windows ready everything ready and then after last update they keep asking for it each time i tell them i bough it new blabla they tell me to Call the Producer of your laptop and im here.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    i bought my laptop 5 months ago and now my windows is asking me to update my product key and i have no clue whats that i got my windows ready everything ready and then after last update they keep asking for it each time i tell them i bough it new blabla they tell me to Call the Producer of your laptop and im here.
    Product Key's for all the windows operating systems higher than Win 7 are saved on the Motherboard itself. It should not ask for any product key until unless there is a change in the operating system.

If there is no change in the operating system then try these steps. Press and hold Windows  + R to launch RUN box and type " SLUI.EXE " ( without the quotes ) and hit enter or ok.

Now it displays a code and ph number. Just dial the number and give the code and this should activate your windows.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer