Help Plase Acer 5750G

Zoltan89
Zoltan89 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello , i have an acer 5750G with intel hf graphics 3000 and nvidia 610M driver ,
The intel driver is installed and wen i try instaling Nvidia Driver it wwont let me..Canot fiind graphics hardware ...why?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,837 Trailblazer
    It's means the machine is longer running under Win7 and/or the nvidia adapter has failed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Zoltan89
    I installed win 7 and still the same problem .. on nvidia driver 610 m  when i install cant fiin grpahics hardware .. Why ..

• JackE
    Did you re-install Win7 to a factory-fresh state from the hidden ACER recovery partition on the HDD? Or did you use the ACER-specific Win7 recovery media that's designed for your 5750G? These are the best ways to rule in or rule out a graphics hardware failure. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Zoltan89
    bought a new hdd ! installed windows 8.1 from scratch ..and  still does not fiind mi nvidia 610 M
  • JackE
    The 5750G originally shipped from the factory with an ACER-flavored version of Win7, NOT a Microsoft-generic version of Win8.1. The best way to rule in or rule out an nvidia chip hardware failure is with the original ACER-flavored Win7 installation USB or DVD media. If these aren't available from the ACER store in your country, then you can try to download the ACER Win8.1 drivers from here https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/3475?b=1 or try to install the ACER Win7 in Win7 compatibility mode. If these ACER drivers also cannot find the adapter, then the nvidia chip hardware on the mainboard has probably failed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ