Acer Swift 3 (SF315-52-52YN) stuck at logo after BIOS update 1.07

2»

Answers

• Have you tried reinstalling windows in ssd?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tamilupk
    tamilupk Member Posts: 18

Tinkerer

edited January 2019
    Have you tried reinstalling windows in ssd?
    no I couldn’t do it in the ssd as I am stuck in the acer logo, not even able to reach boot menu and bios

if you are asking about NVMe ssd, i just ordered 970 evo and will update once it arrives
  • Not! I was referring to 840 evo! It seems to me that there is really a bug in this version of bios, as previously, your ssd was working perfectly! I would also try upgrading the 840 evo firmware on another computer to see if it solves the problem!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • tamilupk

Tinkerer

Not! I was referring to 840 evo! It seems to me that there is really a bug in this version of bios, as previously, your ssd was working perfectly! I would also try upgrading the 840 evo firmware on another computer to see if it solves the problem!
    Oh, yes I tried that as well.
    Upgraded 840 evo's firmware using Samsung magician and tried it in Acer.
    That also did not work.
  • So I only see two possibilities:
    a) Bios downgrade! However this procedure is extremely risky;
    b) wait for acer to launch a new bios that fixes the problem!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• tamilupk

Tinkerer

I got the 970 evo 250GB NVMe SSD, installed Windows 10 and it works like a charm.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Great! If my answer, click I liked and then click accept to put the topic as resolved!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer